When shopping for a gallon water dispenser, there are several things to consider:
- Type: There are two main types of gallon water dispensers: top-loading and bottom-loading. Top-loading dispensers are more common and easier to use, as you simply lift the lid and place the water jug in the top of the dispenser. Bottom-loading dispensers require you to load the water jug from the bottom, which may be more difficult if the dispenser is placed on a high shelf or counter.
- Size: Consider the size of the dispenser and whether it will fit in the space you have available. You’ll also want to consider the size of the water jugs that the dispenser can hold.
- Water source: Some water dispensers can connect directly to a water line, while others require bottled water. If you choose a dispenser that requires bottled water, you’ll need to consider the frequency with which you’ll need to replace the bottles.
- Features: Water dispensers can come with a variety of features, such as hot and cold water options, a built-in filter, and a self-cleaning feature. Decide which features are important to you and look for a dispenser that offers them.
- Price: Gallon water dispensers can range in price from around $100 to $500 or more, depending on the size, features, and brand. Determine your budget and look for a dispenser that meets your needs within that budget.
- Brand and customer support: Consider the brand and read reviews to see what other customers have to say about the quality and reliability of the product. It’s also a good idea to choose a brand with good customer support in case you have any issues with the dispenser.