RV jack pads are used to protect the ground underneath your RV’s jacks from damage. They are typically made from a durable material such as rubber or plastic and help to distribute the weight of your RV evenly across a larger surface area. When choosing RV jack pads, there are a few things you should consider:
- Material: As mentioned above, RV jack pads are typically made from rubber or plastic. Rubber is more durable and resistant to weathering, but plastic may be lighter and easier to store.
- Size: Make sure to choose jack pads that are large enough to fully support the weight of your RV’s jacks.
- Thickness: Thicker jack pads will provide more support and be less prone to sinking into soft ground.
- Compatibility: Some jack pads are designed to fit specific brands or models of RVs, so make sure to choose ones that are compatible with your particular RV.
- Price: RV jack pads vary in price, so consider your budget when making a decision.
- Reviews: It can be helpful to read reviews from other RVers who have used the jack pads you’re considering. This can give you an idea of their durability and effectiveness.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.