To build a simple DIY RV sewer hose storage, you will need the following materials:
- A piece of PVC pipe, large enough to hold your RV sewer hose
- Two PVC elbow fittings
- PVC glue
- A hacksaw or PVC cutter
- Measure the length of your RV sewer hose and cut the PVC pipe to that length using a hacksaw or PVC cutter.
- Glue one of the elbow fittings onto one end of the PVC pipe using PVC glue. Make sure the elbow fitting is facing upwards.
- Glue the other elbow fitting onto the other end of the PVC pipe, making sure that it is facing downwards. This will create a U-shaped storage compartment for your RV sewer hose.
- Allow the glue to dry completely.
- Once the glue is dry, insert your RV sewer hose into the PVC storage compartment.
That’s it! Your simple DIY RV sewer hose storage is now ready to use. You can mount it on the side of your RV using screws or strong adhesive strips. This will keep your RV sewer hose neat and tidy, and prevent it from getting damaged or tangled.