Much has been said about different water filter systems, but nothing comes close to the Aquasana Water Filter. Aquasana water filters have been rated as the top brand in water purifiers; the Aquasana AQ-4000 has been voted six years in a row for ‘Best Buy’.
The Aquasana system has been proven to remove waste and chemicals typically found in drinking water, including the highly potent Lead and Chlorine substances.
Why choose an Aquasana water filter? The Underwriters Laboratories conducted performance tests under NSF standards, and the favorable results were published and certified by the California Department of Health Services.
It’s among the best water filter in the market. Below are some of the advantages of owning an Aquasana Water Filter System according to its manufacturers:
1. Tested and certified by the California Department of Health for contaminant reduction claims
2. Tested under more challenging conditions to determine effectively of claims, i.e. for lead reduction efficiency, the system was tested at a level 10% higher (155-160) than the certification requirement 0f 150 parts per billion based on a 500-gallon test cycle.
3. Tested under real-life conditions by adding challenged chemicals to regular chlorinated tap water.
4. Uses selective filtration – a better way than distillation and reverse osmosis.
5.Uses a dual filtration system – filters out contaminants and leaves the natural trace of minerals.
6. More economical than most popular water filtration brand
7. Easy to install and easy to maintain
8. Backed up by excellent technical support
9. Has a lifetime warranty
The advantages outlined are advantages the manufacturers boast of. On the other hand, if you think that’s too much of hype because it’s coming from the manufacturers themselves, check out the benefits consumers report says about Aquasana.
Since the Aquasana Water Filter is equipped with dual filtration, there is the main filter that will not need to be replaced for approximately 36 months, and a pre-filter that will have to be replaced every four months. What’s great is that the filters are one of the most affordable in the market.
This system removes contaminants, but leaves behind any natural nutrients in the water. Water always contains natural minerals.
• Easy to Install and Maintain
There is an installation instruction that comes with the unit. When it comes to Maintenance, you have to change the pre-filter every four months and the main filter after three years.
• Excellent Customer Service
The company has excellent customer service and technical support that you need at any time.
• Lifetime Warranty
Aquasana is so assured of the effectiveness of their product that they are not afraid to give out a lifetime warranty. That’s how confident they are!
In a nutshell, Aquasana water filters have what it takes to be among top water purifiers in the market.