Chloramine is a combination of chlorine and ammonia. Have you ever mixed bleach and ammonia to clean? Of course not! The gases that come out from that mixture can quickly become deadly!
The chloramine gases in your home can irritate your eyes, nose, throat, and lungs.
If someone in your home suffers from asthma or emphysema high concentrations, it can lead to coma and death. I can’t overstate how frightening it is to struggle for a breath!
- How to Elevate Your Bathroom!(40 Bathroom Decorating Ideas) - November 22, 2022
- Ehm Ultra Premium Alkaline Water Pitcher Review - November 11, 2022
- 10 Best Countertop Water Filters from Reddit: (Buying Guide & Reviews)￼ - September 28, 2022